We partnered with fourteen of the world's leading experts in working from home to create a dynamic and well-rounded course! We're talking about everything from productivity hacks to legally protecting your business. You'll receive instant access to all ten days and can view the course schedule below!
- Pre-Course Kick-Off with April Herndon: Introduction to Virtual Assisting
- Day 1: Lesley Pyle, Work at Home Success! Lessons Learned from 24 Years of Working from Home & Katie Chase, The Value of Your Hour, Productivity and How to Avoid Over Commitment
- Day 2: Caitlin Pyle, Proofreading Tips and Why It’s So Important to Virtual Assisting!
- Day 3: Heather Farris, All about Pinterest Marketing! & Emma Bates, Writing Good Copy and Creating High-Converting Sales Pages
- Day 4: Lisa Tanner, Balancing Work & Family & Sagan Morrow, Productivity Tips
- Day 5: Hilary Sutton, Work from Home Productivity Hacks, Thinking Outside the Box! & Elisa Camahort Page, How to Own Your Expertise
- Day 6: Lisa Canning, The Juggle is Real! How to Be a Mom AND Pursue Your Dreams!
- Day 7: Mridu Parikh, 3 Killer Ways to Get and Stay Focused
- Day 8: Beth Bruno, Living a Passionate, Purposed Life
- Day 9: Camille Whiting, What to Do When You Don’t Have Partner Support & Jamie Lieberman, Legally Protecting Your Business
- Day 10: Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, How to Prevent Burnout When You Work From Home
- Series End with April Herndon and Q&A