If you're new to Virtual Assisting/Freelance Work, don't worry! I know how overwhelming it can feel, especially when you have no idea where to begin!
My VA School's Beginner's Bundle will give you everything you need in order to begin your work from home journey!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Become a VA in 14 Days Email Course
- Day 1, setting up your workspace
- Day 2, what equipment you need
- Day 3, setting up an EIN for your new business
- Day 4, tax write-offs as a sole proprietor
- Day 5, how to get paid
- Day 6, how to invoice clients and track your time
- Day 7, finding the right mindset for working from home
- Day 8, how to create a Virtual Assisting/Freelancer resume
- Day 9, how to find clients and stand out as a freelancer/VA
- Day 10, skills training (email marketing)
- Day 11, skills training (WordPress)
- Day 12, skills training (building landing pages)
- Day 13, skills training (online summits)
- Day 14, creating your vision board and your dream life
- Social Media Management 101
- Social Media is a major part of doing business for both you, and your client! The idea is that you want to appeal to every potential follower from multiple angles (social media, websites, etc).In this course, I’ll teach you how to manage your client’s social media accounts and become the go-to expert for ads, growth, and customer service! This course has over 5 hours of training!
- We’ll cover:
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Ads
- Pinterest Marketing
- Growing an Instagram Following and Management
- Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube Management
- The Ultimate Work From Home Guidebook
- In this 58-page interactive workbook, you’ll receive guides to everything from naming your business to health insurance to how much to charge. It truly is the ULTIMATE Work From Home Guidebook and is the perfect complement to all of our courses!